Is Your Ministry Under Attack?
If indeed the mind is the battlefield, then ministry must be the trenches. Solid research reveals a disheartening picture of what men and women experience as ministers. According to The Francis A. Schaeffer Institute of Church Leadership Development, ministers face “more conflict, more anger, and more expectations than ever before” and they have very little support.
- 50% of Ministers are so discouraged that they would leave the ministry if they could, but have no other way of making a living.
- 80% of Seminary and Bible School Graduates who enter the ministry will leave the ministry within the first five years.
- 75% of Ministers constantly fight depression.
- 1,500 Ministers leave the ministry each month due to moral failure, spiritual burnout, or contention in their churches.
- 50% of Ministers’ Marriages end in divorce.
- 80% of Ministers feel unqualified and discouraged in their role as pastor.
Weighing the Emotional Cost
The emotional cost to ministry leadership is telling of a deeper problem. Research shows that ministry leaders have a higher rated of mental breakdowns than secular industry.
- 30% to 40% of ministers ultimately drop out of the ministry
- Mental breakdowns with ministers is 4% higher than in any secular industry.
Ministers of the word of God are experiencing attack at all conceivable levels. The stress of long hours, overwhelming responsibilities, dissension among church membership, all converge as a “perfect storm” that leaves in its wake a tsunami of devastation.
The stress, emotional devastation, burnout, long hours, divorce, conflict among church leadership and membership strife are NOT a part of the destiny for which you are created. God is not orchestrating that in your personal life or ministry. Over a decade of research concluded that lost focus is at the core of these destiny-destroyers. Loss of focus in ministry, life and purpose takes a toll. The Soul Connection eCoaching Course empowers and positions you to take control, turn ministry from job to joy, and bring order out of chaos.
Recognize, root out, and disarm emotional mind-fields before they stifle purpose and sidetrack destiny. Here is the definitive battle strategy that makes you a triple threat in that battlefield of the mind.
After a year in production, this companion course to Whose Apple is it, Anyway has gone live! By the end of this 6-Module Course you will learn how to, increase your ministry influence, achieve more fulfilling relationships, eliminate toxic relationships and increase influence in your personal life and your ministry.
Build Powerful Relationships
Establish Laser Focus
Jump-Start Purpose, and Break through the Chains that are Holding Back Your Destiny
From the Author of Whose Apple is it, Anyway!
Your Personal and Professional Empowerment Strategist
Linda F. Williams, MSW CCLC CPLC is a Certified Personal and Professional Life Coach, trained psychotherapist, behaviorist, relationship expert and motivational speaker. As founder of Whose Apple Dynamic Coaching Services she is the creator of The Whose Apple Dynamic GPS Road Map to Destiny. She is author of Whose Apple is it, Anyway: Empowering Purpose to Achieve Your God-Ordained Destiny and Too True to Tell (Why What We Don’t Say is Leading Us Down the Path of Stolen Vision). Linda has been featured on NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX news outlets for her work as a life coach who helps her clients find their purpose and empower their destinies. She has also contributed to articles on business, education, human behavior, and relationships in CNNMoney, Community College Review, The Flairst, RescueACEO, Main Street, American Express Open Forum,Madame Noir, Brides Magazine and Glo Magazine.
MODULE 1: Cultivating Principles – Laying the Groundwork I
MODULE 2: Cultivating Principles – Laying the Groundwork II
MODULE 3: Anatomy of the Soul (MIND, WILL & EMOTION)
MODULE 4: Re-calibrate – Where are You Heading?
MODULE 5: Hone Your Harvest
MODULE 6: Playing to Your Purpose
- Effectively Balance Family Life and Ministry –
- Accomplish Ministry Responsibilities Without Long Hours and Without Stress
- Root Out and Disarm Conflict Before it Starts
- Tap Into Your Personal Control Center
- Establish Laser-Focus and Reclaiming Stolen Vision
- Master Your Personal Control Center to Empower Vision and a thriving ministry that you enjoy.
The only thing standing between you and destiny is the courage to take that first step! Click GET STARTED now!
Contact Linda now for your FREE Vision Strategy! Schedule now at WhoseApple.org or call 1-888-486-4133
Linda F. Williams, MSW CCLC CPLC is an award winning Change Agent, Certified Personal and Professional Life Coach, trained psychotherapist, behaviorist, and motivational speaker. As founder of Whose Apple Dynamic Coaching Services Linda is the creator of The Whose Apple Dynamic. She is author of Whose Apple is it, Anyway: Empowering Purpose to Achieve Your God-Ordained Destiny and Too True to Tell (Why What We Don’t Say is Leading Us Down the Path of Stolen Vision).
Whose Apple Dynamic in these Publications